Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sun Shine

It's been awhile since I've made an 8-1/2x11 page.  I'm working on another one, but I got stuck.  I've actually been scrapbooking a little bit here and there the last few days; it's been nice!
 
 
I have an update on the play kitchen we were going to build for Jeralyn.  Turns out it was going to be quite spendy.  We went to the hardware store to pick up a few items for the project.  After about 20 minutes we tallied up how much the items were in the basket I was carrying and we looked at one another like, "uhhh..."  It was then that we decided to just buy her a kitchen.  It was going to be cheaper AND already made, just have to put it together.  And free shipping!  Who can turn that down (especially when you live in Alaska!)?  So we put everything back and went home.  It was disappointing, but we felt good about our decision.
 
Guess what?  I'm almost done with one of the knitting projects I have been working on!!  Yeah!!  All I have to do is bind off and figure out what the directions are trying to say about stretching it out.
 
I have also decided that I am going to do Project Life.  And it will be digital.  I will post more details about that soon.
 
I have more pages to share...soon!





No comments: