Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life: Week 3

Hello!  How are you keeping up with your Project Life so far?  So far I don't feel like I'm behind, but there are other things I'm getting behind on.  Oh well.  I have to say that I'm feeling some relief by doing this project because I know pictures are getting scrapped!

I realized that I forgot to change last week's spread to "week 2".  Look at the previous post and you will notice my mistake.  Oops!  I found another mistake I will need to fix too.  I'm figuring all of this out.  Good thing I'm starting out simple!  I still don't feel confident...but I'm getting there.  I think I need to build up my supplies.  But I will not go back and change these pages...no way.

Another thing I'm noticing is that I am terrible at journaling about our week.  I feel like I don't know what I want to say.  So many some weeks will be more like lists of what we did.  That's sort of what I did for this week.  I'll get there!




No comments: