Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life: Week 4

I have a confession to make: I have no desire to scrapbook right now!  Oh NO!!  I'm more interested in Project Life and knitting right now.  And reading.  I have tried so many times to scrapbook this week and nothing comes to me.  Do you ever have those times?  Please tell me I'm not alone!  I wish the desire would show up again because I am getting behind.  I wish I would have started Project Life last year because I think it would have helped me scrap all of the darling photos I would like to scrap.  I think what I need to do is really really cut back on what I scrap and just scrap those photos that mean the MOST.  I can do this!  I will conquer this.  Ha!

And even with Project Life I still feel like my pages are boring.  But to be honest, I am welcoming the simplicity.  It just works for me right now.



Well, I must sign off now and get creative with a poopy diaper!

1 comment:

Jamie R. said...

I too often felt like some of my week in the life projects or photobooks felt "boring". But, I am so grateful I did them, because life changes, often without you really realizing it and those moments that felt so "everyday" are no longer a part of your every day. I am doing Project Life & One Little Word this year.