Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Hybrid

Here are those two hybrid pages as promised.




I really enjoyed making these pages! I made the bottom page first, creating the 8-1/2 x 11 spread in Photoshop. It was like I could see the idea in my mind and then created it. I like when that happens. The "goodbye" letters (Doodlebug) fit the color of the digital frame perfectly. I wanted to use some of my sticker letters, but I didn't know where to put the word at first. I stuck the stickers to a clear sheet and placed it around the layout to see where I would like it best. Then I pulled the stickers off the clear sheet right onto the layout. It was fun to test them out like that. I like how the word is hidden, but still very much part of the focal point of the page. These are probably two of my favorite pages that I've made recently.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: