Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello



I think I should be fired from taking pics of my cards. Haha! OR I should just get some [more] photography lessons from my husband. (That's probably a better choice, huh?)

This card is using a new stamp set from the NEW occasions mini catalog from Stampin' Up! (Customer ordering starts on April 1st!) The set is called Forest Friends. I have SO many flower stamps, so I thought it was time for something different. I have noticed that owls and these little animals are quite popular right now, and I have to admit I think they are really cute! When I was on vacation I found some paper that resembles the main part of this card, so I was trying to imitate that look with this card. I also stamped a bunny inside the card.

I have been knitting a lot, so that's why I have been absent with posting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: