Thursday, May 3, 2012

2 pages

I just put Jeralyn down for her morning nap, so I thought I would post some more pages before I exercise.  Speaking of exercise, I've been on working out on my stationary bike 5-6 times a week during her morning nap.  I'm still trying to figure out what time of the day I should do toning exercises.  I'm also wanting to get back into running, but I feel like I need to be more organized in order for that to happen.  My ideal time to run is in the morning.  After she wakes our mornings are busy, so I will have to great creative if I want to run during that time.

The digital scrapbooking kit I've been using a lot lately is With You by Erica Zane.  I just can't seem to get enough of it!  I used her kit for most of everything on these 2 pages:


Posted by Picasa

No comments: