Sunday, November 9, 2008

25 Days of Christmas (cover to 2)

Ali Edwards has encouraged her blog readers once again with a fun project. You can find the information about it here. And here, too.

I decided to get started on the project. All I am doing right now is putting the pages together, without the pictures or journaling. I have the cover through Day 7 finished so far. Soon I will show the rest of the days and the completed project AFTER Christmas. It will be here before we know it!

It's funny to me because I never really was interested in making mini-albums, but now I'm really enjoying them. I think the Week in the Life project that was also inspired by Ali was a great way to help me to see what's really important in life. It's never too late to do that fun project.

For those who are interested in doing this digitally, Ali has some cool new digital graphics on Designer Digitals.


This is the cover of my album. It's a D. Reeves 8x8 clear acrylic album. I really like these albums!


I want to cover up the glue border on the left side, which I will probably do with rhinestones...eventually. The right side will probably be left blank OR I will add journaling on that side which will hide behind the "Days of Christmas" when the album is closed.


Day 1


Day 2
Posted by Picasa

No comments: