Monday, November 10, 2008

Stories in Hand Class

Today was the first day of the Jessica Sprague Stories in Hand class that I mentioned before. Today's assignment was putting the small album together. I call this the 'bones' of the book. I have no idea how big this album will eventually become, so right now I have the large binder rings on it with anticipation that this will thicken.


I pretty much stayed with the cover, pages, and tabs that Jessica offered through her class, but I did make a few changes and added some of my own embellishments.


I thought it was neat that she included a quote from Alex Haley, who wrote the classic book called Roots. How clever!


I thought I would include a picture of myself on this page.


And a picture of my husband on the spouse page.

You can add children tabs too, but I don't have any. Ha! I thought about adding one for my cats because I know I have a lot of stories to tell about them.

I'd love to see what you have created if you are in the class!!
Posted by Picasa