Thursday, November 27, 2008

25 Days of December, NEW

When I started the first version of this album (which is a gift), I liked it so much that I decided I would have to make my own. I admit I really struggled with it though because I think somewhere along the line I have come to believe that scrapbooking and making cards has to be for a purpose. Up until this point I never understood the purpose of mini-albums. My mind really was in a tug-of-war over doing this album just for us because well, it's "just us". I'm not ready to share that story yet, but I'm really starting to learn that Quent and I are a family with just the two of us, and that's just as important if we had 10 children.

I finally decided that I would make this album, so I ordered the needed supplies and got to work:


The album is by Fancy Pants. It's an 8x8 D-ring album. Ring albums are my favorite. I would be perfectly content to never use post-bound again.



1


2: There's a couple of frames throughout this album. I've only glued one side down so I can slide a picture in later.


I tried to coordinate the colors of this album. The main products used:

-SEI Alpine Frost Collection and accessories
-Teresa Collins Christmas paper, tags, numbers, etc.
-Stampin' Up! Organic Outlines stamps
-Clear Scraps
http://www.clearscraps.com/


Posted by Picasa

No comments: