Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello!

It's been a few days since I have posted. I've been working on a lot of projects, but nothing has been completed.


Here is another preview slice of our Christmas cards. These are almost complete! Yeah!


In a post last week I mentioned that I wanted to knit a child's sweater. I got the materials I needed for it this week. I've got a lot done on it so far. I'll take a picture of it once it's complete. Maybe I'll borrow a child for a model. Haha!


Don't worry, I didn't really write that on the wall (Photoshop). I was tried of looking at the eggplant purple colored walls, so it is now a khaki-type color. I'll take a picture of it again once it has some decorations on it. It was still in the drying process when I took this picture.


This is to show that I have been working on redecorating our diningroom/livingroom area.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love the new pic! Can't wait to see the finished products!