Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loft...again


This is another set of shelves I have on the railing. I collect giraffes. The two styrofoam trees are for an upcoming project. The mug is from my friend Bekah. She picks out the best mugs. Ha! And yes, that's a Barbie! My friend Carrie sent me the beauty. Barbies were my favorite childhood toy. I love it!


This is my view at my desk...I would prefer to be looking out the window, but because of how the loft is shaped, I would hit my head if the table was on the other side.


Here are the scary loft stairs...with the phone cord at the bottom. Hey, one thing at a time, right? I'm pretty good at running down these stairs when the phone rings. Haha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Man, that looks scary, but I'd take the risk for my own scrap space too!