Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cats


I haven't been scrapbooking much in the last week, but I want to. I just don't feel as inspired right now for some reason. The other night I tried to create this page twice, but the power went out both times. UGH! Ha! So I thought I would try again today...and I saved it as soon as I remembered what happened when I tried to create it before. Whew! I love to scrapbook the cats. I love their cute little expressions. Because I don't feel as inspired right now, I just decided to use a template page from Jessica Sprague. I just printed it out and plan to make a hybrid page with it.

I have a stack of 12x12 patterned paper in my scrap room, but I don't even remember what it looks like for 2 reasons. 1. I haven't spent hardly any time up there recently, and 2. I have no desire to traditional scrapbook...what?!?? Yes, digital has my heart right now and I have to admit...I am in love with it! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: