Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag & Frame


Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas Day 2 was a lot of fun! I like these tags because I'm learning how to use some of the supplies I have in a whole new way.

I didn't have the Alcohol Blending solution so I put water and rubbing alcohol (1/2 and 1/2) into a Pampered Chef spritzer. You could also use a squirt bottle. I didn't have some of the other supplies, so I used what I thought was best with what I already have. I also didn't use rub-ons, but stamped a swirl in white ink instead.

Because we don't have a lot of Christmas ornaments, I decided that making some would be fun! If you know of any other cool Christmas ornament ideas, please leave a comment with a link!!


I had made a Thanksgiving frame for my last stamping club workshop of the year, so I thought it would be fun to make something similar for Christmas. I think it would be neat to have something new for each season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: