Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I think it's going to take a little while for 2009 to sink into my brain. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! What did I do for the New Year? I scrapped *gasp* and watched It's A Wonderful Life with my husband. It was a nice, relaxing evening.



This page is kinda funky. I played around with some layer overlays and such on the background paper. Right now I'm into texture (which sounds kinda funny with digital scrapbooking), so when I was rearranging some layers and I saw this result, I just had to use it and change the rest of my page to coordinate with it.



This page and the page above have pictures that were taken on November 9th. I don't believe we had any snow then, but isn't it the season for snowflakes? Ha!

I'm not very good at listing what supplies I have used for my pages, but I thought I'd let you know that the digital kit I used on these two pages is from Little Dreamer Designs and it's called Sugar Plum. Yesterday it was on sale for $1.00, but I see it's back at the regular price today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: