Monday, January 26, 2009

He loves me


This page was fun!! Yesterday I made the background paper using the technique I talked about in the previous post. I experimented by folding the 12x12 paper and embossing it with the Cuttlebug folder. There was no rhyme or reason to this method; I just stuck it in there and liked what came out. Ha! And I sanded and inked repeatedly until it came out like so. I didn't know what pictures would go on this page when I was making the background paper, but I thought these pictures fit perfectly!


I really like the look of dimensions. SU! has my favorite pop-up dots.


Buttons! The pictures also have some dimension.


I used a date stamp from SU (this is a retired set).

I could giggle I'm having so much fun inking, sanding, distressing, gluing, and making a fine ole mess! You should see my table!!

So far hybrid is working this week!

And thank you to my hubby for taking these precious pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: