Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jen Wilson Designs

I was just too excited to keep this to myself. I really like Jen Wilson's Designs. I LOVE digital scrapbooking, but the hardest thing about it is paper because I love the style of Basic Grey. Put me in a scrapbook store and I start to drool over the paper. Ha! As I see myself stepping more and more into digital scrapbooking, I am saying goodbye to traditional patterned paper and saying "HELLO!" to digi paper. So I say all of that because Jen Wilson has the texture and style that I love. I haven't purchased anything from her site for awhile now, but I think after today I will. Just this "ad" she has put together makes me drool. (I'm really not that obsessed...am I?)

So for my fellow digital paper freaks...



And thank you Jen Wilson!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: