Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello Kitty

I think that very soon I will be finished scrapbooking 2008's pictures, minus our vacation pictures, which I plan on scrapbooking again soon. I think I may start fresh with the pages I already started because I've already grown bored with the template I set up. I realize that I should only use such templates for smaller projects because I grow bored with them super fast. We'll see what happens.

Here are a couple of pages I created in the last couple of days. I'm really enjoying using the snowflakes, Christmas trees, and other holiday embellishments on my pages. I don't always have such embellishments for such themes and it's really nice having them. I think I may search for some new digital elements for the vacation pages.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: