Friday, January 9, 2009

So Excited!!



I've had my eyes on a Wacom Bamboo Fun pen tablet for a long, long time. I finally ordered it and it came today!! I'm not an expert at it yet, but I'm becoming more familiar with it. A funny thing about the pen tablet is that it's trying to force me to hold a pen the 'right' way. Somewhere along the line in my childhood, I trained myself to hold a pen/pencil the 'wrong' way. I really don't want to learn the 'right' way after all of these years because I'm stubborn. Ha! We'll see who wins! Ok, I'm off to play...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the "pen holding" thing. Everyone who sees me write asks if I'm left-handed...NO. I guess I just write weird, too.