Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love

Here's another hybrid page...well, sorta. If printed journaling and a few word brushes on 2 photos counts. I think it does! Haha! This page went through my transformations before reaching this final outcome.


This page definitely needs the title "Love", but I chopped off that printed word (it was near the journaling). So maybe later I'll add the word back onto the back, probably more toward the top. This page was orginally going to have a different background, but I was too impatient to wait for some glue to dry, so when I looked through my patterned paper and saw this pretty blue background, I thought I'd go for it! And I'm so glad I did. The first thing I did was inked the edges of the paper with So Saffron SU! ink. Everything else followed.


The hearts are die-cuts from a retired hearts Sizzix die. Years ago I was really obsessed with heart shapes and now I see that obsession is slowly making it's way back into my heart (I mean, my life). Maybe it's all of the Valentine's preperation that's drawing me back to the pretty shape. The yellow heart was embossed with the swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and then inked with Baja Breeze SU! ink. The red heart is SU! Ski Slope patterned paper.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: