Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I have been on the computer for a long, long, LONG time today...so after this I'm taking a break!!

This page was started the other day, but it was finished today with the help of the Bamboo Fun! I think I should give this little new friend of mine a name...hmmm... I really wanted to use my own handwriting on this page, but I didn't know what I wanted to say as far as the journaling goes, and I'm still trying to "perfect" the handwriting. I have to say that when I was experimenting it was SO cool seeing my handwriting on the page. I did circle "December" and marked an "x" with the pen, so that was cool! Almost everything else on this page was touched, dragged, rearranged, etc. with Bamboo. *kissing tablet*
There is one mistake on the page below that I will not fix and reblog, but it is fixed on my side. I accidently put an "x" in the 2009 instead of 2008. Oops!



I'm really going to try to start listing the products I have used on my pages because I know how useful it is when I'm looking at other people's card/scrapbook creations. This seems like such tedious work, but I know it will be worth it. Ok, here goes...

Remember, this is ALL digital.

Paper: None, the pictures were resized to be the background
Overlay: 12x12 Textured Overlays by Designer Digitals Anna Aspen
(This is a pain!)
Grunge Brushes, flourish, date papers: from the Beginnings set, Jen Wilson Designs
Snowflakes: Little Dreamer (these were freebies, not sure if it's a limited edition)
Journal tag: Journal Me This, Little Dreamer
Font: Segoe Script

I think that's it! Feel free to comment with any questions!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: